vendredi 12 avril 2013

Scene of Silver Linings Playbook


PAT
How did you lose your job?

TIFFANY
By...having sex with everybody in the office.

PAT
Everybody?

TIFFANY
I was very depressed after Tommy died. It was a lot of people.

PAT
We don't have to talk about it.

TIFFANY
Thanks.

PAT
How many were there?

TIFFANY
Eleven.

PAT
Wow.

TIFFANY
I know.

PAT
I'm not gonna talk about it anymore.

TIFFANY
Okay.

PAT
Can I ask you one more question? Were there any women?

TIFFANY
Yes.

PAT
Really?

TIFFANY
Yes.

PAT
What was that like?

TIFFANY
Hot.

PAT
Jesus Christ. Was it like...older women, a sexy teacher who wants to……

TIFFANY
Made me sit on her lap and do things? Yeah.

PAT
What? You sat on her lap?

TIFFANY
Mm-hmm.

PAT
She told you what to do?

TIFFANY
Mm-hmm.

PAT
Oh...my God. Nikki hated when I talked like this. Made me feel like such a pervert. Maybe we should change the subject.