jeudi 30 juillet 2009

Primary School Gathering @ 25 July 2009

Last Saturday,
my primary school classmates were having a gathering at my house.

It is a barbeque party, as usual.
25 out of 50 of us attended this event.
And our form teacher Mrs Ting was there with us that night.

I felt more comfortable to have it at my place,
although I have to clean it until 1 a.m..
And we have professional barbeque sifu/ barbeque organiser among us!
Haha...

This was our second gathering after graduated from primary school,
it was almost 7 years ago!
Last gathering we had it two years ago,
after our SPM, before Christmas 2007,
at the HeadTeacher's house.

So powerful?
Of course la, we are the best in the school!
By the way, one of our classmate was her daughter ==
Haha...

I thought we will not gather anymore...
Who knows...
After 7 years...
We are here again...


So sorry for the red eyes...

6S/2002 @ SJKC Jinjang Selatan