mercredi 1 juillet 2009

YOU! DO THE ACTIVITY BY YOURSELF!

OS:
I am doing this for Kalps ^^
You could understand my broken English although I got 4!
Haha...


After I had my extra holiday on Monday,
I went back to school on Tuesday
with good mood but tired body.
Everything went so good during the morning,
even the tone of teacher on duty was just nice,
as Lai Yee said,
like the tone in shopping centre's announcement.

Well, hellish thing always come after your good time.
When we were proceeding to our class,
Pn Khoo stopped me
and asked me to look for Mun Har,
Lieu Chew's GF and Lower Six PRS.

Yes, I've got Mun Har, and the excellent counselor said:
Simone, can you postpone tomorrow's activity?
She pointed at Mun Har and blar-blar again:
They have to re-do the things
that we have already throw,
we need to have it on this Saturday's Pameran.

Yeah, what can I say? Say NO?
We started to plan
and prepare this even before holiday.
Form 5 PRS was excited and can't wait for that.
I bought some presents,
and now they are laying on my table,
quietly, lonely.

I told the president of Form 5 PRS,
she was angry and keep asking:
WHY WHY WHY WHY?
WHY WHY WHY WHY?
Ha ha ha ha!
Ask Pn Khoo la.

We are doing our best for PRS,
I spent almost all my time with PRS activities
since Form 3!
When counselor gives us jobs,
we always finish in time and we did perform well!

Hmm...
We have decided NOT TO CONTINUE
this funny and meaningful activity
if we do not have time in this JULY.
Next week will be Form 3's exam.
Coming next week will be our's exam.

Hopefully coming coming next week
and coming coming coming next week,

WE ARE NOT FREE,
WE NEED TIME FOR OUR STPM,
AND YOU!
DO THE ACTIVITY BY YOURSELF!
WE WILL NOT HELP!
BYE-BYE!