dimanche 15 novembre 2009

Goodbye



Goodbye SMKRA.
Goodbye Form 6 life.
Goodbye everyone.

I'm a bit sad.
I can't chichat with you all again.

I will miss you, Lai Yee.
I will miss you, Yen Sin.
I will miss you, Kalps.
I will miss you, TC.
I will miss you, Chai Yee.
I will miss you, Renu.
I will miss you, Wen Yee.
I will miss you, Wan Ying.
I will miss you, Joo Ann.
I will miss you, Pui Yee.
I will miss you, Hui Yee.
I will miss you, Jia Pei.
I will miss you, Charles.
I will miss you, Vinod.
I will miss you, Yee Ken.
I will miss you, Nyiak Tao.
I will miss you, Boon Huei.
I will miss you, Lieu Chew.
I will miss you, Lieu Yong.
I will miss you, Han Yao.
I will miss you, Yong Seng.
I will miss you, Sandra.
I will miss you, Yeshotha.
I will miss you, Kalaivani.
I will miss you, the unactive K1 ppls.
I will miss you, the mild Malay girls in my class.
I will miss you, Farid.
I will miss you, Safuan.
I will miss you, Haziq.
I will miss you, miss you, miss you and miss you.

Thanks for those who worked together with me in PRS and MT6 activities.
I'm really appriciate it, really...