samedi 29 octobre 2011

to bla bla bla!

Week of stress. Although it's mid-term break. Every lecturer thought that student are free during the break, thus everyone of it gives holiday assignments.

Hello lecturer, did you forget your school times? Doesn't you know every holidays students are flooded by assignments? If you still remember it, why are you repeating the same, stupid mistakes?

Come back to the main purpose i come here today.

1. Why am I writing in English? This is a long yet not so long grandmother's story. My lap top is now seriously ill, till even when I want to switch to Chinese input, this stupid lame lap top show me some "faces" and "colours". It crashed down my Google Chrome. However, this application error crashed most of my application, included the God damn Windows Movie Maker.

2. I'm finally done my video on la cuisine for French Hospitality. Argh! Again, God damn MY Window Movie Maker! At last, I used the lap top of my mother's eldest son. And it was super easy to edit, to input, to upload, and to bla bla bla! Today's lesson: time to change lap top. Steps to carry out: Pray to God, ask God to rain money... ~

3. Story will not end that easy... First video is down, SECOND video is hitting us! However, I forgot the due date of second video. Week 8, I guess? Where and which tourism destination should I shoot on? FRIM? Convenience enough. To be continued on this.

4. Another messy assignments: MGM3180! I still not arrange and edit all the documents yet! And the part that I in-charge is not ready yet. *Grey clouds*

5. My bed-sheets are not yet wash. *Thunder rains* 

6. ... ... ... ...


Time to off to bed. Good night, world and bonne nuit, tout le monde...