mercredi 3 mars 2010

Johor or not to Johor?

To Johor or not to Johor?
For such a long time I've never been there.
I really miss the kopitiam at Ulu Choh.
Photos below I copy from backpackers.com.tw.
Someone went there before and love it.



I remember I saw this before!



And this one!
You can't imagine,
when I was there,
I mean long long time ago
when I went for for vacation,
I korek all my pocket money
just to buy these roti bakar.

And still I have a big sigh,
because of
"Why I can't dabao it back to KL?!"
"Why I have only these little money?!"

So yummy, right?
So Malaysian.
Or Hainanese?

And at Johor too,
I learned to habiskan one roti canai
buy cutting it into only 4 long pieces,
gulungkan, and eat like hotdog.
2 gigit habis one long piece.

So,
Johor or not to Johor?
But I don't want be all alone there :-(