mercredi 14 octobre 2009

Smile : )

^ My 2 years old birthday. OMG, I'm just very GIRL...
Yes I think, my father was drunk ==lll
^ My mum's company trip to Cameron Highlands.
The fact of this photo: I'm just handsome than my bro.
Say yes.
^ I just can not understand.
>> Why am I so handsome??
Hahahaha...

^ My mum and I. She was so young that time.

^ This is the real me.
Naughty but cute! : D

^ My grandaunt, youngest uncle,
and cousins.
Again, I AM DAMN CUTE AND HANDSOME!
Hahahaha... Perasan sikit.
^ This is STEFAN CHUA.
Not handsome.
But cute and looks stupid.
Wahahahaha...
^ My grandma, youngest sister Sabrina,
my bro Stefan with damn funny spec,
and my younger sister Sonya.
It's Sabrina 1st birthday.
So cute that time, but now....
Haiz.
^ My uncle and my aunt.
That time they did not have children yet,
it's 1992.
On my 2nd birthday party, I think.
^ Yes, I'm agree with the fact:
I am so... Ugly.
It's in 1997. Standard 1.
At Genting Highlands,
with my elder cousin Celine YSL,
and younger cousin Michelle Wong.
^ Its my day!
8th birthday!
I am just so used with the camera!
Hahahaha...
^ Sabrina is damn cute that time.
But now... No eye see.

^ Let's have fun!
Yeah!